Anterior Cervical Plate System
World's Lowest Profile and Smallest Footprint Anterior Cervical Plate
The CYGNUS™ MoRe® Anterior Cervical Plate System is a spinal intervertebral body fixation orthosis which is intended to provide temporary immobilization and stabilization of the anterior spine during the development of cervical spinal fusions (C2 to C7) in patients with: (1) Degenerative disc disease, Spondylolisthesis, Trauma, Spinal cord stenosis, Deformity or curvatures, Tumors, Pseudarthrosis, or Failed previous fusions.
- Lowest Profile
- 1.0mm Molybdenum-Rhenium Alloy Plate
- Easy Cage Visualization
- Minimal Retraction
- Zero Profile Locking Cover Plate
- Shares Screw Driver
- Tactile Feedback
- Fixed and Variable Screws
- Self-drilling and Self-tapping
- Sizing- 4 Footprints
- 1-level: 8mm-26mm (2mm increments)
- 2-level: 22m-46mm (2mm increments)
- 3-level: 39mm-69mm (3mm increments)
- 4-level 60mm-96mm (4mm increments)
Get In Touch
Would you like to learn more about our products?
We are here to answer any questions.
Please complete the following form and we'll be in touch shortly