CALYPSO 3DR™ LLIF IRIS™ Lateral Retractor
Offering a Complete Solution for Lateral Spine Surgery
The CALYPSO 3DR™ LLIF and IRIS™ Lateral Retractor
The MiRus™ Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion System consisting of the CALYPSO 3DR™ LLIF and the IRIS™ Lateral Retractor provides a complete solution for lateral spine surgery. Lateral lumbar interbody fusion is indicated for intervertebral body fusion in skeletally mature patients with degenerative disc disease of the lumbar spine at one or two contiguous levels from L1-L2 to L5-S1.
IRIS™ Lateral Retractor
- 3-Blades with 4th Blade Option
- Independent Arm Retraction
- Constant Blade Depth Retraction
- Radiolucent Retractor Frame
- Modular Handles
CALYPSO 3DR™ LLIF
- Organic 3D Randomized (3DR™) Scaffold
- 300-600μm Macro structure for bone in-growth
- 20-60µm Micro structure for bone on-growth
- More Hydrophilic
- Large Bone Graft Windows
- Lowest Stiffness Interbodies- 0.53 GPa
- Mimics Cancellous Bone
- Superior Radiolucency
Get In Touch
Would you like to learn more about our products?
We are here to answer any questions.
Please complete the following form and we'll be in touch shortly