MiRus LLC is a rapidly growing medical device company located in Marietta GA (about 20 min NW of Atlanta). Join an innovative team with a proven track record of successful commercialization of groundbreaking medical products. We are looking for a qualified and self-motivated individual with great communication & time management skills.
The Manufacturing Associate performs duties related to the organization and execution of our production workflow in our post processing department. These responsibilities include using equipment for the assembly and processing tasks to produce finished products according to established specifications and in accordance with standard operating procedures, as regulated by the company and safety agencies (FDA, OSHA, etc.) This role will receive on the job training throughout all areas in our post processing department (Deburr, anodizing, assembly, and sterilization) and will require you the employee to work closely with other members of the manufacturing and operations team.
– Operates and cleans production equipment used to produce intermediate or finished products of medical device raw material components, or other products as advised
– Completes all associated support activities in the production of these products, including keeping your designated work areas clean
– Get cross trained within the various areas within Post processing (Deburr, anodizing, assembly, sterilization)
– Follows and accurately completes all required documentation associated with all production processes to ensure efficient operations and compliance with GDP and our SOPs
– Performs all duties with attention to quality, safety and environmental matters including: wearing appropriate personal protective equipment, recognizing, reporting, and appropriately responding to hazards in the work area (spills/accidents/near misses)
• Must be able to read, write, and understand Basic English and read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, government regulations and procedure manuals.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Experience with assembly, machining, and/or manufacturing a plus
MiRus offers competitive compensation, options, full benefits, and relocation assistance.
♦ Dental insurance
♦ Vision insurance
♦ Disability insurance
♦ Employee assistance program
♦ Flexible spending account or Health Savings Account
♦ Health insurance
♦ Life insurance
♦ Paid time off
♦ Monday to Friday (6am – 3pm)
♦ One location (Marietta, GA)