MiRus, LLC is a rapidly growing medical device company located in Marietta GA (about 20 min NW of Atlanta).
Join an innovative team with a proven track record of successful commercialization of ground breaking medical products. We are looking for a qualified and self-motivated programmer and setup person for our 5-axis milling cell.
- Minimum 5 years of experience programming/set-up of 5-axis Milling machines.
- Medical device experience highly desired, orthopedic products
- Ability and willingness to program a basic part at the machine and make edits and adjustments accurately and quickly.
- Basic understanding of cutting tools and identification of wear or breakage.
- Thorough knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) principals, print reading and mathematics.
- Proficient with micrometers, calipers, test indicators, travel indicators and optical comparators.
- Ability to work independently and stay on task with little or no supervision.
- Check parts for quality and ensure that they conform to both engineer drawings and written detail requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and coworkers.
- Quality driven and detail-oriented individual with a strong work ethic.
- Team attitude willing to help the growth of other employees.
- Minimum of 5 years programming and setup experience with multi-axis milling machines.
- Matsuura with Fanuc controls experience and thread whirling is a plus.
- Esprit experience also a plus but not required.
- Ability to lead projects, resolve issues, and achieve consensus as needed.
- Creative / innovative, able to think on your feet and work well given typical project schedules.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
% Travel Required: <10%
Employee Type: Full-time