Software Engineer- Backend Development
MiRus is looking for creative and talented engineers to work on applications that help provide better care to surgical patients. MiRus is a growing medical device company with a long history pioneering remote patient management. We are adding to our growing list of innovative devices which includes world class medical devices and surgical solutions. Our mobile apps engage patients and provide better connections between patients and their caretakers resulting in reduced costs to hospitals and better recovery for the patients. Join our rapidly growing team as an Android application developer responsible for delivering a great mobile application experience.
- Design and implementation of Backend code
- Develop and document API for backend endpoints
- Interface with Front-End engineers to design solutions for end user
- Write and maintain unit tests
- Work in an Agile environment, participate in scrum and commit to and implement features on a sprint basis.
- Assist in deployments of the backend to testing, staging and production servers.
- Bachelors degree in CS, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with development in Java or similar language. (Kotlin a plus)
- Experience with serverless architectures including AWS Lambda
- Strong experience with Java Spring Boot
- Experience with Linux architectures
- Experience writing SQL database interactions
- Experience using GIT
- Strong experience with deployment tools such as Bitbucket Pipelines, Circle CI, Jenkins or similar.
- DevOps skills including CI CD releases to cloud systems.
- Experience with secure and regulated software systems and security requirements.
- Experience with EMR communication standards such as HL7, FHIR
We are looking for developers with strong Java background
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Employee Type: Full-time