MiRus is creating innovative medical device and procedural solutions for the treatment of spine, orthopaedic and structural heart disease for patients suffering from debilitating diseases. To accomplish this goal, we collaborate with the world’s best surgeons and doctors, hire gifted people, and provide them with ample resources to solve complex problems. We provide a safe, inclusive, and merit-based workplace and expect our personnel to adhere to the highest ethical standards.
This position is a blend of a Master Data Management (50%) and ERP Admin (50%).
As the Master Data Management (MDM) & ERP Admin you will be responsible for being the gate keeper of all critical data that is used to operate our systems and putting in processes to ensure this data is updated and maintained at regular intervals. As well as be responsible for working with and eventually offloading from our ERP implementation partners.
ERP Admin essential duties and responsibilities
- Identify and implement ERP modules and lead integrations as required.
- Work with cross functional departments to gather all the data related to current manufacturing, supply chain, maintenance, and finance processes.
- Define project timelines and tasks for implementation efforts
- Analyze all current business functions to identify opportunities for system improvements.
- Provide project risk analysis and mitigation planning.
- Perform project management duties to control all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Engage senior subject matter experts and operation leaders in process improvement initiatives.
- Manage improvement projects from conception to execution to ensure on time, on budget with mitigated risk.
- Ensure user acceptance testing meets all department and cross-department requirements.
- Perform time study to collect data post implementation to report improvements to senior management at the end of the project.
- Facilitate and execute training and communication plan with SME to train employees on new processes.
- Conduct training needs analysis to meet business needs and assist in developing and providing training materials and standard operating procedures
- Partner with enterprise operations to reinforce consistent process execution.
- Oversee creation of custom reports and all BI reporting initiatives.
- Monitor system changes and analyze impacts on business requirements.
- ERP system experience such as IFS / NetSuite
- Proficient in software upgrades, small enhancement projects and new implementations.
- Excellent client facing written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Medical Device is a plus
- Must have experience with Agile software development methodology and related tracking tools (JIRA)
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end-to-end business processes and software solution matching.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently.
- Process leader: able to manage own workload without supervision.
- Creative thinker with good problem-solving skills.
- PMI and Six Sigma certifications a plus.
- Process manufacturing expertise a plus.
- Programming experience in any language a plus.
Master Data Manager essential duties and responsibilities
- Provides support and manages data management activities
- Compiles informative reports to support the efforts of strategic planning, budgeting, marketing, assessment, and academic program development
- Establish and sustain procedures, policies and processes whereby master data settings and changes are coordinated consistently
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise, and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Stays current with contemporary and emerging technical solutions and demonstrated experience deploying new technology
- 5+ years’ work experience with extensive knowledge in Master Data Management
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field (information science, data management, computer science, mechanical engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Hands-on Master Data Management implementation experience with leading MDM tools. Must have experience in building out processes for Data Quality, Data Governance and Data Stewardship.
- Strong hands-on experience in MDM data operational activities, Hierarchy management, parent/child account relationship, Affiliation in medical or other regulated fields a strong plus
- ERP implementation experience
- Expertise in manufactured products, bills of material, customer, and vendor master data
- Experience reading and translating engineering drawings (CAD)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Data Warehouse products and with Robotic Process Automation desired
- Experience with Information Security guidelines and their implementation.
- Self-motivated with ability to think and act independently and to multi-task and handle several tasks at once under deadlines
- Accepts challenges and takes initiative
- Remains calm and effective in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
MiRus offers competitive compensation, options, full benefits, and relocation assistance.
♦ Dental insurance
♦ Vision insurance
♦ Disability insurance
♦ Employee assistance program
♦ Flexible spending account or Health Savings Account
♦ Health insurance
♦ Life insurance
♦ Paid time off
♦ Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm, but can be flexible)
♦ One location (Marietta, GA)