MiRus is creating innovative medical device and procedural solutions for the treatment of spine, orthopaedic and structural heart disease for patients suffering from debilitating diseases. To accomplish this goal, we collaborate with the world’s best surgeons and doctors, hire gifted people, and provide them with ample resources to solve complex problems. We provide a safe, inclusive, and merit-based workplace and expect our personnel to adhere to the highest ethical standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile, process and maintain all relevant receiving transactions that impact product cost
- Partner with Operations team to ensure alignment and understanding of all inventories received and appropriately invoice w/ correct pricing. Research/resolve differences
- Perform month end duties relating to AP, subledger inventory system to accurately record financial value of month end inventory
- Monthly compilation and variance commentary of Functional Spend and Installation reports.
- Maintain Monthly, Quarterly and Annual account reconciliations (AP, Intercompany, Prepaid, Accrued Other Expense, etc.)
- Develop annual standard costing update
- Respond to accounting and financial questions by researching and analyzing data. Ability to run ad hoc analysis and present findings in an insightful manner
- Help Operations implement proper controls for appropriate valuation of all assets
- Perform make vs. buy and capital equipment investment analysis as needed
- Willing to learn and take on projects in other areas as needed
- Play active role in migration to Epicor ERP
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or accounting discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting/finance related experience
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline sensitive and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be able to demonstrate a very high skill level in Excel
- Experience with ERPs – Netsuite and Epicor preferred
- Solid understanding of the basic financial statements (balance sheet, statement of operations, and statement of cash flows)
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
Disclaimer: This Job Description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible responsibilities, tasks, and duties, and does not limit the assignment of additional duties for this position.
MiRus offers competitive compensation, options, full benefits, and relocation assistance.
♦ Dental insurance
♦ Vision insurance
♦ Disability insurance
♦ Employee assistance program
♦ Flexible spending account or Health Savings Account
♦ Health insurance
♦ Life insurance
♦ Paid time off
♦ Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm, but can be flexible)
♦ One location (Marietta, GA)