MiRus is looking for an Embedded Device engineer to work on innovative and novel surgical tools medical devices. MiRus is a rapidly growing medical company specializing in orthopedics and spine. At MiRus we are working on answering difficult problems that are presented in the medical field through smarter implants, and smarter tools for patient care.
- Design of embedded electrical designs
- Electrical Schematic design and PCB CAD
- Design electrical platforms with analog and digital components
- Prototype and work with manufacturing to produce PCBs
- Work with quality to design test protocols and reports
- Analyze design for failure mechanisms.
- Follow quality controls consistent with FDA regulated design.
- Bachelors degree in EE, engineering, or related field.
- Experience using ECAD such as Altium KiCad, Cadence Etc..
- Strong experience with C and C++ programing languages
- Experience in integrating peripherals using SPI, IC2 and other embedded communication buses.
- Strong experience in analog design (OP amps, ADC, design, filters)
- Experience in working a regulated medical environment under ISO 13485
- Experience with medical electrical safety standards (60606-1, 60601-1-2)
- Experience with Linux architectures
- Experience with deployment tools such as Bitbucket Pipelines, Circle CI, Jenkins or similar.