Digital Marketing Specialist
MiRus is an innovative healthcare company with a growing portfolio of spine, orthopedic and structural heart products and deep proprietary technology in both implants and procedural solutions. MiRus was started by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of creating disruptive technologies and very successful, highly valued companies.
We offer competitive compensation, options, full benefits and relocation assistance.
The digital marketing specialist role is to increase brand awareness, promote company products or services and to drive prospects to conversions through appropriate technology platforms.
The digital marketing specialist will be responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing a company’s product online by putting together various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns to get their company’s message out and performing consumer research to discover other ways of reaching customers by way of the Internet. The digital marketing specialists must know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs and work with different teams to coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, social media post, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Clinical, Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity, or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems such as WordPress
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus