Development-Operations (DevOps) Lead
At MiRus we are developing new technologies to improve the quality of patient care. Our medical analytics platform analyzes data from patients and generates predictive outcomes and unique treatment plans. We are looking for an experienced DevOps lead to join the team to manage continuous integration and deployments as well as design security solutions for keeping patient data safe.
- Architect and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Assess and document security of infrastructure
- Design and implement build and deployment configuration
- Maintain and manage CI, CD tools with team
- Handle code deployments for all environments (testing, staging and production)
- Maintain and monitor deployments of multiple environments
- Work closely with development team to determine technical requirements for cloud services
- Bachelors degree in CS, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in building CI-CD systems which use cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with Linux and command line scripting
- Experience with SQL database
- Experience with CI/CD and automated deployment tools
- Solid hands-on experience designing secure solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS) services including IAM, Lambda, Cognito, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, SNS/SQS, S3, CloudFront, API Gateway, Dynamo, Organizations
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Employee Type: Full-time