Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team! As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will collaborate with all departments (R&D, Operations, Quality Assurance and Sales & Marketing) of our company in an effort to maximize proficiency and productivity with our products and services.
MiRus is a medical device business specializing in the development of leading-edge technology for the spine surgical market. You will be part of an innovative team with a proven track record of successful commercialization of ground–breaking medical products that address surgical problems and improve surgical outcomes.
- Extract data from company CRM and ERP systems
- Analyze sales data for key metrics
- Setup Dashboards and reports for automated reporting on sales and manufacturing data
- Generate weekly and monthly reports with market trends past and present
- Design new data collection models to better collect information
- Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience using business reporting tools such as Tableau, or Power BI.
- Familiarity with SQL database queries
- Experience integrating new software and programs to data services
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
% Travel Required: <10%
Employee Type: Full-time