MiRus is a privately held medical device company focusing on the design and manufacturing of cardiovascular, orthopedic, and spinal systems based on innovative designs making use of proprietary technologies. The company is experiencing rapid growth in the orthopedic and spinal areas while bringing new technologies to the cardiovascular space. The company provides opportunity for advancement and professional growth, as there is a high level of visibility to all roles within the organization with a high level of recognition for your contributions.
Essential Job Functions
- Support development of medical electronics design
- Prototype and test early designs for feasibility studies
- Write test protocols and reports for electrical testing
- Prototype and work with manufacturing to produce PCBs
- Analyze design for failure mechanisms using FMEA
- Design test fixtures for automated testing of electrical designs
- Follow quality controls consistent with FDA regulated design.
- Bachelors degree in EE, engineering, or related field.
- Experience using ECAD such as Altium KiCad, Cadence Etc..
- Strong experience with embedded C and C++ programing languages
- Experience in integrating peripherals using SPI, IC2 and other embedded communication buses.
- Experience in working a regulated medical environment under ISO 13485
- Experience with medical electrical safety standards (60606-1, 60601-1-2)
- Experience with Linux architectures
- Experience with deployment tools such as Bitbucket Pipelines, Circle CI, Jenkins or similar.
MiRus offers competitive compensation, options, full benefits, and relocation assistance.
♦ Dental insurance
♦ Vision insurance
♦ Disability insurance
♦ Employee assistance program
♦ Flexible spending account or Health Savings Account
♦ Health insurance
♦ Life insurance
♦ Paid time off
♦ Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm, but can be flexible)
♦ One location (Marietta, GA)