Android Mobile Application Engineer
MiRus is looking for creative and talented engineers to work on applications that help provide better care to surgical patients. MiRus is a growing medical device company with a long history pioneering remote patient management. We are adding to our growing list of innovative devices which includes world class medical devices and surgical solutions. Our mobile apps engage patients and provide better connections between patients and their caretakers resulting in reduced costs to hospitals and better recovery for the patients. Join our rapidly growing team as an Android application developer responsible for delivering a great mobile application experience.
- Develop and maintain android mobile application.
- Implement beautiful UI designs and logic
- Create libraries for interfacing with our medical devices.
- Integrate with backend APIs
- Write and maintain unit tests
- Work in an Agile environment
- Assist devops team in deployment and integration of code.
- Bachelors degree in CS, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience Kotlin and Java (Native IOS a plus)
- Experienced with mobile app design architecture patterns including MVVM
- Experienced with integrating with backend APIs.
- Knowledge of cross platform code sharing with Kotlin multiplatform
- Experience working on UI development including Jetpack compose
- Experience working with Bluetooth libraries on Android
- Able to work with build systems like Gradle, and Maven.
- Experience using GIT
- Experience working with UI development tools such as sketch, Adobe, or Figma
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Employee Type: Full-time