MiRus is a privately held medical device company focusing on the design and manufacturing of cardiovascular, orthopedic, and spinal systems based on innovative designs making use of proprietary technologies. The company is experiencing rapid growth in the orthopedic and spinal areas while bringing new technologies to the cardiovascular space. The company provides opportunity for advancement and professional growth, as there is a high level of visibility to all roles within the organization with a high level of recognition for your contributions.
MiRus is looking for creative and talented engineers to work on applications that help provide better care to surgical patients. MiRus is a growing medical device company with a long history pioneering remote patient management. We are adding to our growing list of innovative devices which includes world class medical devices and surgical solutions. Our mobile apps engage patients and provide better connections between patients and their caretakers resulting in reduced costs to hospitals and better recovery for the patients. Join our rapidly growing team as an Android application developer responsible for delivering a great mobile application experience.
- Develop and maintain android mobile application.
- Interface with UX-UI designers for creating mobile first UI designs
- Create libraries for interfacing with our medical devices.
- Interface with team to support system development decisions
- Write and maintain unit tests
- Work in an Agile environment
- Assist Devops team in deployment and continuous integration
- Bachelors degree in CS, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience Kotlin and Java (Native IOS a plus)
- Experienced with mobile app design architecture patterns including MVVM
- Experienced with integrating with REST APIs (KTOR, or Retrofit)
- Experience integrating with Bluetooth Low Energy devices
- Knowledge of cross platform code sharing with Kotlin multiplatform
- Experience working on UI development including Jetpack compose
- Familiarity with Gradle and Android Studio
- Experience using GIT
- Experience working with UI development tools such as Sketch, Adobe, or Figma
MiRus offers competitive compensation, options, full benefits, and relocation assistance.
♦ Dental insurance
♦ Vision insurance
♦ Disability insurance
♦ Employee assistance program
♦ Flexible spending account or Health Savings Account
♦ Health insurance
♦ Life insurance
♦ Paid time off
♦ Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm, but can be flexible)
♦ One location (Marietta, GA)